- 3.2" Display Size
- Free-Angle Tilting Touchscreen LCD Display Type
- Two Cameras in One Body: Photo + Cinema
- 45MP Stills, Full-Frame 8K CMOS Sensor
- Photo/Video Switch Changes Settings Menu
- JPEG/C-RAW, 12-Bit Cinema RAW Light
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detection
- CFexpress Type-B and SD UHS-II Slots
- Dual-Slot Record, Unlimited Record Time
- Timecode DIN Port, Multi-Function Shoe
- 4-Channel Audio Record with XLR Adapter
- 13 Reassignable Buttons
- Actual 47.1 Megapixel; Effective 45 Megapixel (8192 x 5464) Sensor Resolution
- 36 x 24 mm (Full-Frame) CMOS Image Sensor
- Digital Image Stabilization
- 100 to 51,200 in Manual Mode (Extended: 50 to 102,400) (ISO Sensitivity For Photos)
- 100 to 51,200 (Extended: 50 to 102,400) (ISO Sensitivity For Videos)
- Canon LP-E6N Battery Type
- Canon RF Lens Mount
- Stills & Video Capture Type
- Electronic Shutter, Mechanical Focal Plane Shutter (Shutter Type)
- 1/8000 to 30 Seconds (Mechanical Shutter Speed)
- 1/8000 to 30 Seconds (Electronic Front Curtain Shutter Speed)
- 1/8000 to 0.5 Seconds (Electronic Shutter Speed)
- Bulb Mode
- Center-Weighted Average, Evaluative, Partial, Spot (Metering Method)
- Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority (Exposure Modes)
- -3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps) Exposure Compensation
- -3 to 20 EV Metering Range
- Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Tungsten Preset White Balance
- Up to 12 fps at 45 MP for up to 180 Frames (Raw) / 350 Frames (JPEG) (Continuous Shooting )
- Interval Recording
- 2/10-Second Delay Self-Timer
- Canon Log 3, HDR-HLG, HDR-PQ, Rec709, Rec2020 (Gamma Curve)
- NTSC/PAL Broadcast Output
- 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- C-RAW, HEIF, JPEG, Raw Image File Format
- 14-Bit Depth
- 1 x Micro-HDMI (Unspecified Signal) Output Video I/O
- 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Mic/Line Input; 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Headphone Output (Audio I/O)
- 1x USB-C (9VDC at 3 A) Input
- 1 x USB-C (USB 3.2 / 3.1 Gen 2) (Shared with Power Input) Other I/O
- 2.4 / 5 GHz Wi-Fi (802.11b/g), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Bluetooth Control
- 2,100,000 Dot Resolution
- Built-In Electronic (OLED) Type
- 0.5" View finder Size
- 5,790,000 Dot View Finder Resolution
- 23 mm Eye Point
- 100% Coverage
- Approx. 0.76x Magnification
- -4 to +2 Diopter Adjustment
- Auto and Manual Focus
- Continuous-Servo AF, Manual Focus, Single-Servo AF (Focus Mode)
- 1053Phase Detection (Autofocus Points)
- -6 to +20 EV Autofocus Sensitivity
- No Built-In Flash/Light
- 1/250 Second Maximum Sync Speed
- -3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps) Flash Compensation
- eTTL Dedicated Flash System
- Shoe Mount (External Flash Connection)
- 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C (Operating Temperature)
- 0 to 85% (Operating Humidity)
- 5.6 x 4 x 4.4" / 142.2 x 101.6 x 111.8 mm Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 1.5 lb / 680 g (Body Only) Weight
- 1.7 lb / 770 g (With Battery, Recording Media) Weight
Canon EOS R5 C Mirrorless Cinema Camera
Canon EOS R5 C Mirrorless Cinema Camera
Buy Canon EOS R5 C Mirrorless Cinema Camera from UAEDUBAI with the best prices to get Fast Delivery to Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, and Ras Al Khaimah.
For all the wedding videographers, drone camera operators, and multimedia journalists who have professional photo still and cinema video production needs, get ready for a new type of shooting experience with the EOS R5 C Mirrorless Cinema Camera from Canon. With a simple switch, the R5 C is a full featured still photo camera with all the settings of the R5 EOS mirrorless camera. When switched in the other direction, it becomes a full-frame 8K60 Cinema EOS camera that internally records 12-bit Cinema RAW Light footage. There’s no more need to carry a second camera with you to your production when stills and video are available within a single compact design. The R5 C enhances a number of features in comparison to its siblings the R5 and C70, including 4K120 recording, HDMI RAW output, Canon Log 3 HLG/PQ support, unlimited recording time, a timecode port, Dual Pixel CMOS AF with eye detection, an active cooling system, a high-power LP-E6NH battery, 13 reassignable buttons, and a multi-function shoe for XLR adapters. The camera also retains the reliable features of those cameras such as Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, footage compatibility with DaVinci Resolve and Canon apps, an electronic RF mount, CFexpress/SD card slots, a similar button layout, and more. The EOS R5 C is also moisture and dustproof to the same level as its cinema cousin, the EOS C70. And all this is packed into a tiny 1.7 lb body that is just asking to become your go-to drone camera.
Common Features & Technology as the EOS R5
Canon’s 45MP full-frame CMOS imaging sensor is at the heart of the EOS R5 C camera’s superb image quality, which also leads the way for impressive 8K60 RAW cinematic video shooting.
- Focus and speed are paramount in the EOS R5 C camera, providing impressive still-image continuous capture at speeds of up to 20 fps
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II capability, to track split second movements of even the most elusive subjects
- With 1053 Automatic AF zones, it is easy to photograph people with the use of Eye, Face, and Head Detection AF, or intuitively track the whole body, face, or eyes of cats, dogs, or birds with Animal Detection AF
- For those with the need for speed, Canon has also included still-image vehicle subject detection to assist with accurate tracking of cars and motorcycles
- Connectivity like 5 and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is also included for the transfer of still images
Video Control for the Dedicated Video Professional
As soon as the EOS R5 C’s main switch is moved to the “video” position, the familiar Cinema EOS menu system and interface take over. Expected high-level video features such as waveform monitors, video codec options, and extensive audio control become available, greatly expanding the EOS R5 C’s video potential for the experienced camera operator or video content creator. During “photo” operation, menus are nearly the same as they are on the EOS R5 camera.
Ergonomic EOS Design
The EOS R5 C camera’s body design is incredibly compact and lightweight. When paired with a Canon RF lens (or EF lens using the Mount Adapter EF-EOS R), it offers outstanding performance that fits easily and comfortably in your hand, making handheld shooting a breeze whether shooting video or still images. Its electronic viewfinder is optically extended, for eye-level viewing similar to the conventional EOS R5 camera, and it uses the same ergonomic grip design.
CMOS Sensor and DIGIC X Processor
The 8K CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processor produce high-quality video at up to 8K60 resolution. Use of the Cinema RAW Light format with its high-efficiency mode enables internal card recording without an external recorder. The EOS R5 C camera supports HDR recording in Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and Perceptual Quantization (PQ) format, which helps ensure full color rendition and wide latitude with a great range from black to pure white, outstanding for the delivery of livestreams, broadcasts, and post-production projects.
8K60 RAW Recording
Cinema RAW Light in 8K is amazing for post-production grading and archiving, or MP4, which is optimized for faster online use. 5.9K in Super 35mm mode and 2.9K in Super 16mm mode are also available for internal recording to CFexpress cards. Cinema RAW Light video files have been optimized for better efficiency to achieve 12-bit recording in all frame rates. Thanks to three newly developed Cinema RAW Light modes (High-quality RAW HQ, standard-quality RAW ST, and Light recording RAW LT), users can select the RAW video mode according to their shooting needs. Lighter, smaller proxy video files can also be recorded while shooting 8K. The EOS R5 C camera supports RAW output via HDMI and ProRes RAW recording with compatible external recorders such as Atomos devices. By connecting the EOS R5 C camera with a supported external recorder, users can shoot in Apple ProRes RAW at up to 8K30. Proxy data can also be simultaneously recorded to an SD card in-camera, providing efficient post-production operations.
Canon is one of the most popular camera brands in the world, and for good reason. Their cameras offer exceptional image quality, advanced features, and a wide range of options to suit any level of photographer. In the CANON United Arab Emirates (UAE), Canon cameras are widely available and can be found at a variety of price points, making them accessible to both amateur and Canon Camera for professional photographers.
One of the most affordable options in the Canon camera lineup is the Canon Mark 5D. This entry-level DSLR camera is great for those who are just getting into photography, as it offers a simple and easy-to-use interface, while still providing advanced features such as a 24.1-megapixel sensor and built-in WiFi. The Canon Mark 5D can be found from UAE.
Another Camera affordable option for those looking for a more advanced camera is the Canon R5 This camera features a 24.2-megapixel sensor, a 9-point AF system, and built-in WiFi, making it great for those who are looking to take their photography to the next level. The Canon EOS 200D can be found for around AED 1,999 in UAE.
For professional photographers and videographers, the Canon EOS 1DX Mark 5 is the top-of-the-line option in the Canon camera lineup. This camera offers exceptional image quality, advanced autofocus and metering systems, and 4K video capabilities. It is a perfect option for those who are looking to capture high-quality images and videos in any lighting conditions. The Canon Camera can be found for around in UAE.
In addition to DSLR cameras, Canon also offers a wide range of mirrorless cameras, such as the Canon EOS R and the Canon EOS R5. These cameras offer similar features and capabilities as their DSLR Camera counterparts, but are smaller and more portable. These cameras are also more expensive than the DSLRs, with prices ranging from AED 6,799 to AED 14,999 in UAE.
When it comes to buying a Canon camera in the UAE, it’s important to consider your needs and budget. There are many options available at different price points, so it’s essential to find the camera that best suits your needs. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, there is a Canon camera that will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
In conclusion, Canon cameras are widely available in UAE, with prices ranging from AED 1,199 to AED 16,999. Canon offers a wide range of options to suit any level of photographer, from entry-level DSLRs to professional mirrorless cameras. When looking for a Canon camera in UAE, it is essential to consider your needs and budget to find the camera that best suits your needs.